Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Winter...yup its coming

Not sure why every year I have this thought that maybe just maybe winter will forget to come...never happens of course and gosh it seems to be coming early and fast this year! I refuse to turn the heating on yet, but have had the fireplace going at night in my studio along with sweaters, socks heck even a blankie if necessary lol
Stubborn I am, I dont wanna pay for gas, after all 100.00 buys fabric! yanno cause I need more of that :/

Anyway...here is a snow people wallhanging I made, fun thing to look at to pretend that there is something actually fun about winter...

Its embroidered on snowy type fabric, found the snow people fabric border type stuff somewhere years ago, where I do not recall, but really went nicely with the embroidery I thought.



*usual disclaimer* my picture suxs. =)

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Loved reading thru your blog. And no, there is nothing FUN about winter! OK, I do like to decorate for Christmas--but would gladly do that in July!