Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chloe's dollhouse quilt - updated pics

Is finally done =) This one took me a while! Crystal designed the layout, and drew a few of the blocks but had some health issues, so me and my pencil got busy. I'm sure the blocks aren't as nice as what Crystal would have created, but yay its done!

Lots of pictures because I'll be sending it off to Chloe, this is for the piecinghope.org project. Chloe is the third child I have made a quilt for, I really hope she likes it.

Of course I still need to bind it, I found some nice striped fabric in pinks, yellow etc. I think it will look cute.