Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chloe's dollhouse quilt - updated pics

Is finally done =) This one took me a while! Crystal designed the layout, and drew a few of the blocks but had some health issues, so me and my pencil got busy. I'm sure the blocks aren't as nice as what Crystal would have created, but yay its done!

Lots of pictures because I'll be sending it off to Chloe, this is for the piecinghope.org project. Chloe is the third child I have made a quilt for, I really hope she likes it.

Of course I still need to bind it, I found some nice striped fabric in pinks, yellow etc. I think it will look cute.








3 comments:

Patricia said...

very nice work

bubblesbobbiheidi said...

That Is the cutest quilt! I'm sure the little girl will adore it!

Helen in the UK said...

Saw your message on Stashbusters and had to come check it out! WOW - IT IS ADORABLE!!! I'm so impressed that you took so much time and trouble to make a quilt perfect for Chloe. Love all the different quilting that you did and that you included a little sewing machine! It's perfect :)