Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

dollhouse progress

I've got the first row of rooms finished and stitched together, I will add more details with the quilting, as always my pictures suck! lol its really not crooked!

I stitched Welcome and Chloes House on the door, but I dont think that shows up in this picture. Today I will work on the sitting room, I've drawn out some pieces, I'm not a very good artist I've discovered! lol but I think it will work.

I'm hoping to get the middle row done today as the bathroom is done, altho I'm still debating if I want to redo that. I didn't think to add stablizer, was the first block I did, and it puckered quite a bit...not sure if I can work it out with the quilting or not, I'll decide once I get the rest of the blocks done.

1 comment:

Mary said...

When I put quilts on my design wall to take pictures I have to tilt my camera to make them straight. Cute blocks- congrats on 1 row Done!