Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Progress and not

I have been working on quilting this quilt, a true labour of love, but it has been taking me a long time to get done. Today I am going to remove it from the frame even tho it isnt finished because I just have too many November deadlines and I really dont want to rush the finish. All the blocks are stabilized and embroidery centers quilted, but still need to do the pieced areas, sashings and borders.

Here are some pics of a few of the blocks so far.

Center block:



Others:










3 comments:

Diane said...

Your quilt is beautiful!!!

Mary Johnson said...

The quilting is looking wonderful...I hate to remove things before they're done but I can understand that you don't want to rush the quilting on this.

Fabricmom said...

Beautiful quilting.