Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

well....

I really am not doing well at keeping up with this blogging stuff!
Maybe because its summer, maybe because I've been too busy *cough* =) really I have been busy but I'm sure I could find time to update this once in a while at least...

Here's some pics of another happy block quilt I completed gosh idk at least a month ago, I think more actually...and one more after it as well but I havent taken pics of it yet, I will get to that soon...but maybe really pics arent necessary, I suppose they are all basically the same idea and those who view this blog (which really not sure anyone ever comes here)lol are tired of seeing them.

I have been working on finishing up the Inner Peace BOM tho, its actually nearly done, I have the final row to stitch to the top, then the borders to make. It was one of those 'omg I'll never make another one of these' tops. The 12 months of blocks were easy to keep up with but the finishing step required 24 more blocks to be made...along with putting it together and borders. Good thing I really like the quilt or it would have def become another UFO.

Raining again today...not sure where summer is exactly, but it seems to have missed this town lol




The backing on this one is from the heartstrings group, the ladies donate fabric and Sherrie puts the backs together along with binding to match. It was so nice to just be able to load this on the frame once I finished the top and then get the binding on right away. I always stumble at the binding part, so this worked out really well.

I have more of these quilts finished and will post pics soon (I know u dont believe me but I will lol) Some of them have been donated, but I am saving a couple of them to donate in the fall when the need will be greater as winter sets in.

/wave bfn

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

This is a beautiful quilt - love all the happy colors.