Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pink Happy block quilt

Here are some pics of the finished quilt, well all but binding anyway =)
Still have that binding block in my head...ugh.

I quilted this with freehand flowers, leaves and swirly tendril type thingys, good that I know so many quilty technical terms dont you think? lol

I used Superior Rainbows thread in a soft pink, yellow, green, mauve and Superior Bobs in the bobbin. backed with pink fabric that I got for a great deal at the Marsh Store during a nice sale they had in February.



3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

It's very pretty! I don't usually consider myself to have a binding block but I have about 7 or 8 here now that just need binding too.

Deb said...

What a talented machine quilter. I am new to your blog but found you surfing the Ontario Bloggers in Quilters blog I love the motif you used.. are you a LAQ??

Unknown said...

I'd love to inquire about having you do one of my quilts. Email me please.