Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Todays project

Heres the layout of some more happy blocks on my design wall. I used the pink, mauve, and purple framed blocks to make a girly quilt. I added in a few yellow and green for interest. These will get sewn together today and on the frame.

I am so low on larger bits of fabric, but think I have some pink that I can piece with another fabric for the backing.

I will decide once on the frame how to quilt it but just looking at it I'm seeing butterflies, flowers and maybe some fairies.




Unfortunately my roof decided to bite the dust, it is leaking into the bedroom =(
Put a big tarp over it but thats not going to do for long. With the GM scare, I just dont know what I'm going to do. Things are so unpredictable, but the roof has to be done, trying to not stress. Sewing today will help.

No comments: