Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

June's Block of Inner Peace and incorrect pattern directions

I am now all caught up on Planet Patchworks 2008 BOM, woot!

For anyone that is making this quilt, the pdf file is incorrect. The green and yellow rectangle measurements in the directions state 4.5 x 2 inches, it should be 4.5 x 2.5" I am not sure if they have fixed it since I downloaded this a few weeks ago, but double check if you are making this.

well at least I accomplished something today even if it is a small thing, I think I will work on some more D9P blocks, have the first 2 rows of that stitched together.

And OMGosh, I hear chewing right behind the wall as I type this...do I have a mouse?!
Must go secure fabric! to heck with the food...its the fabric that counts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wasted a lot of fabric on Planet Patchworks BOMs so just stopped. If I wanted to figure out measurements and such I wouldn't download a pattern lol. Lordy I hope you don't have mice.