Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

In a Slump or something idk

Well, this is frustrating. I was going good, got 1/2 a string quilt pieced and rows put together, as well as about 100 indian hatchett blocks or whatever they are called, happily busting some stash, using up scraps and so forth.

Then boom, suddenly seem to have hit a brick wall this entire week I have not turned on the sewing machine...one day I turned on the iron and went outside with my coffee waiting for it to heat up (its definitely on its last legs), but by the time I came inside, looked around, my head said meh, dont feel like it. *sigh*

Not sure what the problem is, its not like I did much of anything else...and I need to be. My friend is visiting from Australia next week, I'm excited to see her, but have plenty I *should* be doing, I don't get it.

Well, sitting here venting and surfing the web isnt really helping me get off my butt.

blah, maybe more coffee will help.

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I get that way sometimes too - I use the *work 15 minutes* and then stop if I feel like it - most times once I get working I feel like continuing on - if not, even my 15 minutes helps me make progress.

Karen said...

Now that sounds familiar.