Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hmm I forgot the other stuff in that post lol

Its not looking like anything is going to be corrected re the used Accuquilt GoCutter, guess if I ever do something like that again I won't tell the store I'm coming from Canada! I did let Accuquilt know because I thought they should be aware of the situation with one of their distributors. Its not their fault, and all the said was to call the store manager, which yea, but they aren't interested in doing anything about it.

So...rather than focus on that, after all, I can buy a new mat for like 10.00 and I've enough fabric here to make my own cover, better that I just let it go out of my head and enjoy it! To that end I spent the day yesterday tidying and making a designated spot for it. The desk is a bit low, I may get some wood and try to raise it a bit, which I've been meaning to do with my banquet table I use for cutting for hmm years? lol

Anyway, here's some pics of my sewing cave, I know it prolly still looks messy but its a whole lot better than it was! lol




No comments: