Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jesse's quilt and other stuff

Here's some pics of the quilt for Jesse, as always my photography stinks! lol Its actually blue and white, the top was pieced by Sarah B, she sent it to me a while back and said to finish it and donate it. I'd been saving it for something special and I can't think of anything more special than Jesse. I hope Sarah likes what I did with it. I embroidered all the white areas with everything Jesse likes; soccer, playing drums, bike riding, and he wants to be a pilot someday. His fav colour is blue =)

Piecinghope asks you to name the quilt, took me a while there, I'm not good at that! So I asked my friend Barbara snd within seconds she said "Skies the Limit", perfect!
The label says the name and made with love for Jesse by myself and Sarah.

Not sure if you can see the center embroidery but its a train with engine and caboose, and each car has a letter of Jesse's name spelling out Jesse.

I hope he likes it.




No comments: